- Opening Hours:
- Weekdays(Mon – Thu)10:00 to 21:00
- Weekends(Fri – Sun and Public Holidays)10:00 to 24:00
- (last admission at 60min before closing)
- Admission Fees:
- 17 years old and above S$17/S$19
- 4 to 16 years oldS$13/S$15
- 60 years old and above S$13/S$15
Go to APACTix
★Tickets : [Early Bird Specials – When you Purchase above S$40]
Grab the 5th and the last collectable edition of the BuildAmazing LEGO Campaign at PIECE OF PEACE, with every S$40 tickets plus a S$80 LEGO gift voucher purchased. Collect the rest if the 4 at the various LEGO retail outlets from 2 June onward.
While Stocks Last.
"Originated in Japan, this exhibition for peace has attracted over 2.9 million participants worldwide and is coming to Singapore to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of ASEAN!"
Come witness the awesome spectacle at PIECE OF PEACE! Featuring World Heritage Sites built by globally loved LEGO® Bricks, this exhibition is originated in Japan to support the UNESCO’s World Heritage activities and to promote peace by bringing the awareness of the World Heritage to the general public in all ages. From 2003, the exhibition has made over 50 appearances throughout Japan and overseas during the 14yeas of its journey and attracted over 2.9 million participants. Singapore will be the first ASEAN country to host this world tour.
The highlights of the exhibition include 43 reconstructed World Heritage sites from 34 countries – of which 9 are from ASEAN member countries as a commemoration of ASEAN’s 50th anniversary. A number of ‘Amazing Singapore’ LEGO® builds, crowdsourced by our very own local Singaporeans, will also be on display.
Additionally, there will be a giant topographical map of the island for members of the public to add their personal touch – whether it is towering skyscrapers or peaceful green spaces – a collaborative reimagination of Singapore. As part of the LEGO Build Amazing campaign – a year-long commitment by the brand to inspire kids to think creatively and unleash their future potential for success – a BuildAmazingSG zone will also be set up at the exhibition to spark kids’ boundless imagination and help them discover endless creative possibilities.
This exhibition will prove to be a family-friendly, educational and fun-filled event for both adults and children. So, come witness the awesome spectacle at PIECE OF PEACE! and join us on a LEGO trip around the world!
Exhibit of 24 replicas of World Heritage sites recreated with LEGO® Bricks
World heritage models
- ‧Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey including Saint Margaret’s Church, United Kingdom
- ‧Acropolis; Athens, Greece
- ‧Mont-Saint-Michel and its Bay, France
- ‧Paris, Banks of the Seine, France (Eiffel Tower)
- ‧Piazza del Duomo, Pisa, Italy (Tower of Pisa)
- ‧Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura, Holy See and Italy (Colosseum)
- ‧Roskilde Cathedral, Denmark
- ‧Town Hall and Roland on the Marketplace of Bremen, Germany
- ‧Works of Antoni Gaudí, Spain (Basilica of Sagrada Familia)
- ‧Kremlin and Red Square, Moscow, Russian Federation (St Basil’s Basilica)
- ‧Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue, Hungary (Buda Castle)
- ‧Historic Centre of Vienna, Austria (St Stephen’s Cathedral)
- ‧Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout, Netherlands
- ‧Historic Areas of Istanbul, Turkey (Sultan Ahmed Mosque)
- ‧Nubian Monuments from Abu Simbel to Philae, Egypt (Great Temple)
- ‧Memphis and its Necropolis—the Pyramid Fields from Giza to Dahshur, Egypt (Pyramid)
- ‧Coro and its Port, Venezuela
- ‧Rapa Nui National Park, Chile(moai)
- ‧Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, Peru
- ‧Brasilia, Brazil (Cathedral of Brasilia)
- ‧Sydney Opera House, Australia
Exhibit of 10 replicas of World Heritage sites from Japan and ASIA, recreated with LEGO® Bricks
- ‧Taj Mahal, India
- ‧Hwaseong Fortress, South Korea (Changnyongmun gate)
- ‧The Great Wall, China
- ‧Sichuan Giant Panda Sanctuaries, China
- ‧Kathmandu Valley, Nepal (Swayambhunath Stupa)
- ‧Itsukushima Shinto Shrine, Japan
- ‧Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (Kyoto, Uji and Otsu Cities), Japan (Kinkaku-ji)
- ‧Himeji-jo, Japan
- ‧Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu, Japan (Shuri-jo)
- ‧Fujisan, sacred place and source of artistic inspiration, Japan
ASEAN 50th Anniversary - Exhibits of 9 replicas of World Heritage sites recreated with LEGO® Bricks from comprising nations.
Year 2017 is a very special year for Singapore, and whole of ASEAN as it not only marks the 2nd anniversary of Singapore Botanical Gardens being inscribed as an UNESCO World Heritage site but also the 50th Anniversary of ASEAN. 7 newly created ASEAN Builds will make their debut here.
- ‧Angkor, Cambodia
- ‧Complex of Hué Monuments, Viet Nam
- ‧Borobudur Temple Compounds, Indonesia
- ‧Town of Luang Prabang, Lao
- ‧Kinabalu Park, Malaysia
- ‧Pyu Ancient Cities, Myanmar
- ‧Roskilde Cathedral, Denmark
- ‧Historic City of Vigan, Philippines
- ‧Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore
- ‧Historic Town of Sukhothai and Associated Historic Towns, Thailand
•The globe, built with LEGO® Bricks
Parents can encourage their children to use
LEGO® bricks to build new worlds and creations.
This will spark the children’s boundless imagination.
Brick by Brick SG
Let’s create PEACE together! Use white LEGO® Bricks to build a dream city of Singapore!
Interactive audience segment for visitors to recreate their favorite Singapore structures (natural or man-made) using LEGO® Bricks.
Adult Fan of Lego / Make your own Creations (MOC)
Local display of Winning entries of Make your own creations contest
A fun contest for both parents and children! Use LEGO bricks to build anything significant to you living in Singapore, it can be buildings, cultural and heritage aspects like food et cetera.
LEGO® KIDS PLAY ZONE
Duplo + Cities of Wonder
An exciting play area that invites children to delve
into different worlds based on their fantasy!
*The organizer reserves the rights to make any amendments to the content / programme of the event.
For more information:
#pieceofpeacesg #buildamazingsg #legosg
Organizer:Axseed events Pte., Ltd.
Co-Organizer:Executive Committee JAPAN
Partnered by:LEGO Singapore
Supported by:Singapore Tourism Board